Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Willy's Events

Hey everyone! :) I'm new at this whole blogging thing but I'm giving it my best shot! My first children's book Willy Goes to the Farm has been released and is available at BarnesandNobel.com Amazon.com and Learning Express Toys in Rye!
Willy and I have some exciting events coming up in the next few weeks!
Signings:
JV mall outside Bigtop toys:
December 13 (read aloud at 1:00)
December 19 (read aloud at 3:30)
December 21 (read aloud at 11:00)

Post Road Market (Rye)
December 17 2:30 - 4:30

Learning Express Toys of Rye
December 20 12:00 - 2:00

Author visit to George Washington Elementary School
December 18

PJ party Charity Event for TJ and Ben Franklin Elementary Schools
January 9

Hope to see you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. This is so exciting!! I just love telling everyone that my sister is an author! I'm so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can't express how proud I am of you. Willy Goes to the Farm is a beautifully written book with a wonderful message for children of all ages. I am so excited to share this book and the lesson it teaches to my students. My sister in law...a teacher and now an AUTHOR, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to someday read this amazing book to my childred!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacy Ann
    You made a very good suggestion to a question I posed. Thank you. I've been looking for an email address to which to send a reply but can't seem to find it.

    I used to teach. Isn't it the most wonderful profession to be in! Imagine! We go to work every day with joy and hope in our hearts.

    Congrtas on you new book, which I'm sure will do very well. Welcome also to the fascinating world of wriitng; some days angst and others pure delight.

    ReplyDelete